Frequently Asked Questions
What am I able to get Engraved?
- Currently at F² Engravables we are able to engrave: Metal, Wood, Glass & Plastic. The smallest item we have engraved is a dime, while the largest are cutting boards/liquor bottles!
- For larger items please message us so that we are able to size out the dimensions, and to look at the finish of your items to guarantee engraving!
- When ordering online remember that each engraved item will be reviewed by our staff, therefore if there is a discrepancy between your amount of words, and how many you've added on, it will be adjusted manually with the outstanding amount due immediately OR at pick up.
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for us to get in contact with you to confirm the details of your engraving. Your order will NOT be personalized until we finalize with you, as we strive for a perfect gift, every time!
- 1st word is $5
- Every word after is an additional $4
- Designs vary between $5 - $15
- Custom designs & image creation is a flat fee of $25 per design or logo
- Bulk rates may vary, please contact us for a quote
- These are quotes that are pre-made in order to load and engrave, they do not contain personal sayings! Starting at just $9, there are some amazing choices for your special occasions.
- They are more vague quotes that you can add onto your own personalized words, keep in mind these Value Quotes vary in price so in order to view them and choose it would be best to email or call us.
- Colour fill is substance that we use in order to add colour into Glass, and sometimes wood engravings. These are mix and match colours and are a base fee of $2 per item.
- KEEP IN MIND colour fill is very resilient; however it cannot be used in a dishwasher as the Cleaning Agents/Moist Heat/Pressure will actually breakdown the colour used and wash it away. Also Note: In order for colour fill to properly adhere to the engraving we require 24 hours to ensure it is properly fixed.
- Oxidization is a service we provide for a base fee of $1 per item. Grav-oxide is a liquid which causes a chemical reaction where the engraving turns black. This is available on Brass, Copper and most brushed surfaces. Unlike Colour fill, this does not need to cure and the results are instant!
Rush Orders / Fees
- Rush fee pricing is determined by the number of items to be engraved, the amount of engraving, and the time frame of which the items are required.
- These fees can range from $5 to $20 depending on timelines & seasonal requests.
- For all in person pick up, drop off and consultations there are NON-REFUNDABLE appointment fees which apply. These fees cover the cost of sanitization & PPE and may range depending on the day of the week.
- These fees can range from $5 to $20 depending on timelines & seasonal availability.
- These fees only apply during the pandemic and will be removed once we're back to normal. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device